Received this information from the Cabot Shores Resort, and it looks really interesting, so I am passing it along. For a great time, check it out.
Here at Cabot Shores, we had a great winter, because we love snowshoeing and snow, but are quite ready for spring and wanted to invite you (JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T HAVE OTHER PLANS) to what we are calling:
EMAIL ONLY OFFER:Last Minute May Long Weekend
This is for families, couples, solo travellers and pet-friendly folks.
What?A number of families (with and without kids) are doing a Yoga Retreat. But we've gotten requests from couples that want to join in or simply have some time away from home (whether from the city or just to enjoy the long weekend):
• Enjoy a Ceilidh with lefty Cape Breton fiddler & step dancer, Katie MacLeod, as she plays, teaches and jam
• The Bistro is open with early lobster, seafood, meat and vegetarian dishes.
• The Pond is already touched by kayaks, canoes and soon yolo boards.• And of course, there is the fantastic hiking.
• Ask about our cedar soaking tub, hot tub and infrared sauna
We've all been cooped up too long (even our chickens are returning to their spring digs). Kick off the summer season right!
Last Minute All-Inclusive Offer:Adventure Getaway:
• 2 nights lodging
• 2 meals a day
• guided hike
• half day canoe or kayak
• Saturday night Ceilidh featuring fiddler, Katie MacLeod
$95 a person per day – Based on double occupancy
Plus alcohol, tax, and gratuity
Want to join the Yoga Retreat? Learn more here.
Call now to book your spot!