Wednesday 22 August 2012

Looking For An Opportunity to Advertise In Germany, This May Help You Do Just That.


Hi Folks:

Some of my followers who are tourism operators may find this of interest. While at the Right Some Good Event on August 18th,at the Port Hawkesbury Civic Centre, I met Peter Buschmann who is a member of Nova Scotia Tourism Society NSTS. While talking to Mr. Buschmann he informed me that he does a lot of advertising  for tourists to come to vacation in Cape Breton, back in his home country of Germany.  He also has a web site where through him operators can register to have their business put on his web site (for a fee) and he asked me if I would pass this information along to the operators in our area. His website is www.nova-scotia.org, if you are interested in expanding your advertising reach into Germany. I have no business connection with Mr. Buschmann, so I leave the decision up to you, if you would like to check it out.  I do commend Mr. Buschmann on promoting Cape Breton as a tourism destination to the German Market, as getting the word out about the beauty of our beautiful island is always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment